Ask your parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles or other members of your household the following questions in order to collect as much information about your family’s’ traditions as you can:
1) In what countries did the members of your family originate?
2) What are some of the holidays your family celebrates?
3) What are some of the things you do as a family to celebrate these holidays?
4) What special songs do you sing to celebrate these holidays?
5) What special foods are served on these holidays?
6) Why is it important that families have traditions and do things together?
I hope you enjoy finding out more about your family and your family’s special traditions.
I will be looking forward to reading all your replies.