We have been learning about the three Sacraments of Initiation – Baptism, Eucharist and Confirmation. It is important for you to know about your special day where you became a member of God’s family.
Ask your family the questions below to find out more about your Baptism.
1) When was I Baptised?
2) Where was I Baptised?
3) Do I have God Parents? Who are they?
4) What did I wear when I was Baptised?
5) Was my outfit specially chosen for me? Was it passed down?
6) What happened on the day?
7) Did my God Parents or parents receive a special candle or certificate from the church?
8) Do your parents remember seeing any of the symbols used in Baptism? What were they?
If you have not been Baptised or are not Catholic, you can still complete this week’s homework by writing 2 or 3 paragraphs about a special religious or cultural celebration in your family.