TERM 3, WEEK 2

God’s Creation

God is the creator of all that is good and is the source of all being, things seen and unseen, the giver and sustainer of all creation. This creation is entrusted to the care of human beings, who are utterly dependent upon God. We believe that God created the universe and that God delights in all the creatures of the Earth and all creation. We can see the beauty of our world, and through this, God’s presence in our lives.

creation-care-2lfi9j5-280x300
Activity: Write about your favourite place in God’s creation (for example, the park, the beach, in a tree, etc). Use descriptive language (adjectives) to build a picture of your favourite place. You might like to draw a picture to upload!

33 thoughts on “TERM 3, WEEK 2

1. Hello everyone,

Here’s the homework-

My favourite place that God made is a thick and big tree because I can get to climb it to the top and make tree houses. It’s also my favourite place because when at I can pretend I’m higher than anything! I can also share my tree with the small and cute bugs (BUT NOT THE SPIDERS!!!) When I am on the tree no one can get me!

I hope you liked my favourite place.

Regards
    Mia

• Hi Mia,

What a great comment. I liked how you said that when you are in a tree ….with no spiders…no one can get you. It Is your special place where you feel safe.

Mrs Ponzo

2. Hello 4H,
    My favourite place that God created is the beach because, it is beautiful. An other reason is that on the beach there are many beautiful animals on the land and sea.

An other favourite place that God created is the tree because it is a time I can relax. Also I can see a the children playing and I can see the sky and the clouds.

Regards Ethan B

3. Hello 4H and Mrs Ponzo,
    my favorite place that God created is the beach because it’s where everyone can go there and pretty much do everything and it’s just peaceful and you can surf, skateboard, water skateboarding, and more. Thank you For reading my comment.
    Regards Jericho.

• Hi Jericho,

It seams that lots of people agree with you. The beach is the most common place where children feel at peace and relaxed. I also agree!

Mrs Ponzo

4. hi 4H bloggers & Mrs Ponzo,

The tree is 1st of my favorite place because I sit with the tree and I can breath and smell the leaf.

And my 2nd favorite place is the beach because when I went to Vietnam I went to the beach to take photos of us doing things like run up picture (I mean like walking up to the camera).

My 3rd favorite place is the church because when I sit next to the church in school I think of God, Jesus and Mary.

• Hi Jospeh,

What wonderful places you have shared with us! All those places are sacred places where you can get closer to God!

Mrs Ponzo

5. *think gods creation is beauty to this world because he made this world for a reason and that reason is to live a life and protect the world

*I also think that gods creation is the world because god helps us alot and what ever bad choices you make he will still forgive you.

I hoped you have enjoined reading my comet

regards
    from,Nyandeng

*think gods creation is beauty to this world because he made this world for a reason and that reason is to live a life and protect the world

🙂

• Hi Nyandeng,

Great comment! I agree with you, God’s creation is the beauty in this world!

Mrs Ponzo

PS – Please read your comments before posting them as i have found some mistakes in them and you also forgot to add a greeting.

6. Hi 4H,

My favourite place to be in Gods creation is the beach because the beach is full of nature and some of Gods creations are even on the beach. Some animals are smooth and scaly and some are not.

My other favourite place to be in Gods Creation is near a river because you can see your reflection of yourself.

Regards
    Thomas C

• Hi Thomas,

I agree with you, one of my favourite places is the beach as well. It is a place where God has truly “showed off” his wonder!

Mrs Ponzo

7. Hi Grade 4H,

It is wonderful to read all your comments about where your most sacred and favourite places are. Please try and make your comments unique to you and your experiences. Don’t worry about what other children have written. This is an individual task.

I look forward in reading more of your comments
    Mrs Ponzo

8. Hello bloggers,
    One of my favourite places are the park, there was trees around and loads of benches, there was bark on the floor and the sense around me was so natural! I could just imagine it now, the air flows around me, the trees calm, and the relaxing noises in the backround!

When I walk home rom school, I see the park from the distance, and it looked beautiful! The builders are still in a work in progress, but to me, it looks as if it’s finished!

This is one of my favourite places.

Hope you enjoyed reading,

-Lina

• Hi Lina,
      I like the way you said that the trees are calm and the flows around you because that sounded like the environment was happy in a calm way.
      I love your comment Lina!
      Regards Kayla

9. Hello Earthlings,

My Favourite place has to be the beach because its where kids from all ages can go there to relax, swim, surf, build sand structures like castles and ALOT more things. The beach is one of my favourite places ever, especially at the Philippines.

Thanks for reading my comment,
    John

• Hey Life Form Mostly Known as John!
      I liked your comment a lot because you put LOADS OF DETAIL.
      I’ve never been to the Philippines but I can imagine how relaxing the beaches would be.

Bye!

Alien Shaun!

10. Hi 4H and Mrs Ponzo

My favourite place is the beach because I can relax and swim. Also it has all the beautiful sea animals in it.

If I could when I get older I want to live in a beach house because I love the beach so much for me to relax.

Regards

Bianca

11. My favourite places is church because i am safe and i can talk to God. My 2nd one is tree because i can relax and i can be alone with God.

Hope You Like It
    Mewal 23-7-14

12. Dear 4H and Mrs Ponzo,

My favourite place that God created is the Snow. The snow is cold, white, soft and sometimes slushy. With that cold snow you can create a snow man of your own and have a snow ball fights and it is also a lot of fun to toboggan down the steep hill.

In our warm snuggly winter clothes with a hot chocolate we sit by the burning bright fire. I love Gods creation of the snow.

Kind Regards Kye

13. Hi 4H and mrs Ponzo
    My favourite place that God created is the park because when I go to a park I can relax and have fun with my family or friends. Another reason I like the park because there a lot of space to do anything you want and you get to play lot of sports and meet people .
    From Giuliano

14. hello 4h blogger

My favorite places to go is the mountains because you can lie down relax it’s peaceful and quiet probably not a good place to play sport but the grass has a better sense and it’s so much greener then our grass.

Another fun place that God created is EARTH because that’s where everyone lives and it’s full of sports, games parks and awesome places

from
    thomas

15. Hi 4H Bloggers,

My favourite place is the church because it’s a very calm and peaceful place and also I think I’m more of a quiet person when it comes to respecting things so I think going to church is the best place where I can be. Church is God’s house and God’s house is like a shield protecting me from harm so I feel very safe and protected.

Another favourite place I like to go is the park because there is fresh air surrounding me and the leaves on the trees make a rustling sound and that makes me feel like I’m not trapped in a cage but I’m free.

Hope you’ve enjoyed and bye!
    Regards Kayla

• Hi Kayla,

Wow, what a powerful comment! I agree, the church is a very peaceful place where you can feel closer to God. I also like the way you described these places. Well done!

Mrs Ponzo

16. Hey Earthlings,
    This is my homework.
    My favourite place is the Blue Lagoon in Figi.
    It may not have sandy or white sand, but it sure has
    blue water fresh water.
    It would be the most relaxing and fresh water
    you would ever swin in.
    When I first went there, There was a person waiting for us. She gave us coconut and coconut juice.

Bye!

Alien Shaun

• Hi Shaun,
      Wow Blue Lagoon in Fiji! That must have been such an amazing experience for you, one to remember for ever!
      Mrs Ponzo

17. Hello Everyone,
    My favourite place the God created is gardens because it is where all the fruits and vegetables that we eat grow. In the garden that I visualised there was lots of trees for different types of fruits, vines, bushes, ripe fruits and vegetables ands some little plants like strawberry plants!

Another one of my favourite places that God created is park because it is quite a peaceful place. I visualised the park to have lots of play equipment and lots of little children enjoying the park!

I hope you enjoyed reading my comment!

From Mary